You’re now a Fooboter! You just joined a community of people protecting their health and improving their wellness as well as the one their loved ones.
To enjoy the experience, it’s easy! Follow the steps described below.
1. From your smartphone/tablet, download Foobot mobile app (search “Foobot”) and install it.
2. Connect your smartphone (or tablet) to WiFi you want your Foobot to be linked to.
3. Open app, select I’ve got a Foobot then Setup your Foobot.
4. Place and plug your Foobot at maximum 5 feet (2m) away from your WiFi router. This is just for the setup process, after doing it, you could take away the device and place it wherever you want to monitor your indoor air quality.
5. Follow setup steps.
It’s done! Now use the visual information (Foobot’s color level) and the mobile app to monitor and improve your indoor air quality.
– Foobot needs to be powered on for 6 days to run properly as some components need to adapt. This is for the first use only.
– Foobot is not made for being plugged and unplugged in too short a time interval. Within the first hour there’s too little data to be realistic. Please wait at least 3 hours to get correct data and have Foobot adapted to its new environment.
Enjoy it! =)