You cannot make your Foobot join your home network or are unable to see any data within the app? Setup might had encountered some troubles then. Here are some tips to make it work:
- Reboot your WiFi router
- Get closer to your WiFi router
- Do not use a VPN client on your phone while setting up
- If you have a router broadcasting both 2.4 and 5GHz network with the same name, there is high chances that it won’t work on the first attempt. Follow the second procedure where Foobot broadcast it’s own network carefully (connection to "foobot-config").
- Check that you don’t have extra security on your network that block outgoing traffic to Internet (firewall) or a login page (hotspot) when you first connect to the network.
- What out Foobot's light behavior, it must match app's step description to be able to access next step